Accountant (Immediate Hiring) - Based in Kuala Lumpur
- Prepare group account consolidation for QEOS Group.
- Prepare statutory reporting and audit requirements.
- Handle full set of accounts and daily operations to ensure proficiency and effectiveness in day-to-day accounts (GL, AR, AP, Cash Management and Fixed Asset).
- Prepare monthly financial management report.
- Prepare financial consolidation.
- Prepare the sales analysis and costing reports.
- Tax planning and computation including SST.
- Prepare reconciliation and schedule listings.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong attention to detail and able to multitask. Good communication skill and able to deal with all levels of people.
- Location based in Desa Pandan ,Kuala Lumpur.
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with the team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative entrepreneurial team.
- Access to experienced engineering mentors.
- Meaningful equity for all employees.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus