Accounts Assistant - Based in Kuala Lumpur
- Reconcile reports and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Enter financial transactions into accounting system
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain digital and pysical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners as needed
- Participate in annual audits
- Prepare financial ad-hoc duties
- Prepare financial policies
- Knowledge of good bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Hands-on experince with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Accounting
- Good in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to work in Desa Pandan, Kuala Lumpur
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with the team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative entrepreneurial team.
- Access to experienced engineering mentors.
- Meaningful equity for all employees.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus