- We are looking for a creative Animator to develop excellent visual frames with 2D/3D or other techniques. Your work will give life to storylines and characters in still graphics or videos.
Animators possess a creative eye and artistic aptitude. They can easily turn a script or a concept into an impressive computer-generated animation. To excel in this role, you must be highly skilled in CGI software and storytelling.
An animator should:
- Be creative and artistic
- Pay attention to detail
- Have good communication and negotiation skills
- Have good organisational skills
- Be original and inventive
- Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from senior management, directors and supervisors.
- Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative
- Take criticism well
- Work well under pressure and be flexible to work late and even on weekends to meet datelines
- Must be proficient in English
- Proven experience as animator
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation
- Experience in project management
- Proficient in CGI software Have creative presentation abilities
- Degree/Diploma in computer animation, 3D/graphic design, fine arts or relevant field
- You will need to show:
- Work with media visualisers to create story lines involving the subject matter.
- Create sketches, artwork, and illustrations.
- Draw storyboards.
- Concept the story frame-by-frame.
- Record dialogue.
- Work with editors to bring together the layers of animation, including backgrounds and graphics.
- Sequence frames together to create animation.
- Design a variety of characters with different personalities.
- Use technical software packages, such as Flash, 3D studio max, Maya, Lightwave, Softimage and Cinema 4D.
- Time characters' movements to soundtracks or voice overs.
- Interpret scripts.
- Develop concepts for characters and pitch ideas to clients.
- Design animated backdrops for characters.
- Work within the bounds of 2D animation, 3D model-making animation, stop frame or computer-generated animation.
- Work alongside printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers or marketing specialists.
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with everyone on the media team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative media team.
- Access to experienced media mentors
- Meaningful equity for all employees.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus