- Install and maintain electrical systems and equipment outdoor.
- Able to read, interpret simple electrical wiring and circuit diagrams and building plans.
- Good analytical skills in troubleshooting, locate and repair faults in electrical wiring systems with a variety of testing devices
- Correctly use and maintain the tools of the trade including power tools, test equipment and measuring instruments
- Inspect and check electrical wiring systems
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
- Install and maintain wiring, electrical systems, and lighting systems
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Prepare reports after perform work assignment in accordance with the schedule as assigned by supervisor
- Willing to travel and can be outstation for project
- Experienced in outdoor installation
- Candidate must posses A1 or equivalent
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
- Willing to learn, carry out multi task skill and positive attitude
- Willing to work extra hours, weekends and night shifts depending on project
- Good team player, self-confident, reliable, minimum supervision
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with everyone on the engineering team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative engineering team.
- Access to experienced engineering mentors.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus