Compliance and Governance Executive - Based in Kuala Lumpur
- Prepare Company Policies and Procedures for internal control
- Preparation for due diligence for IPO
- Manage the statutory body requirement and application
- Manage license and registration with any agency
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent Diploma holder with relevant experience in Marketing will also be considered Strong analytical mind
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Ability to discuss and present complex strategic topics at a senior management level
- Solid analytical, presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and written/verbal skills.
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with the team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative entrepreneurial team.
- Access to experienced engineering mentors.
- Meaningful equity for all employees.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus