- Installs and maintain for electrical systems and equipment in-house and at clients’ site.
- Able to read, interpret simple electrical wiring and circuit diagrams and building plans.
- Good analytical skills in troubleshooting, locate and repair faults in electrical wiring systems with a variety of testing devices.
- Correctly use and maintain the tools of the trade including power tools, test equipment and measuring instruments.
- Inspect and check electrical wiring systems.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment.
- Install and maintain wiring, electrical systems, and lighting systems.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor.
- Prepare reports after perform work assignment in accordance with the schedule as assigned by supervisor.
- Willing to travel and can be outstation for project.
- In-house maintenance.
- Candidate must possess SKM/SPM in Electrical & Electronics or Cert. Suruhanjaya PW1 or higher.
- Fresh graduate is encourage to apply.
- Willing to learn, carry out multi task skill and positive attitude.
- Willing to work extra hours, weekend and night shift depends on project.
- Good team player, self-confident, reliable, minimum supervision.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with everyone on the engineering team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative engineering team.
- Access to experienced engineering mentors.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus