- Lead the finance team for the overall financial performance of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Ensure all AP & AR perform in timely manner.
- Handle full sets of accounts, general ledger, monthly account settlement, consolidation and closing in timely manner.
- Responsible for money cash flow and ensure bank reconciliation is done for balance sheet and inter-companies. Monthly closing of management accounts with variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly financial report including trial balances.
- Prepare the monthly and quartely GST submission and company tax return.
- Conduct training analysis on costing, pricing, variable contributions, sales performance and the Compnay's actual performance.
- Prepare quarter and annual budget and financial projections to facilitate business decision-making process.
- Analyze overall Company financial position and perform necessary analysis on cost, budgets and revenue.
- Review and implement internal controls, and maintain standard operating procedure in financial policies and procedures for the Group of Companies.
- Coordinate with external auditor/company secretary/ tax agent and to ensure all statutory reporting are submitted on time.
- Candidate must be professionally qualified preferably with a Chartered Accountancy Body.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Good working experience in the manufacturing sector.
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking and passionate about achieving financial excellence to drive performance.
- Able to handle stress and cope with timeline.
- Excellent interpersonal and commnunication skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork with good management skills to inspire and motivate team mates.
- Proficient in English.
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with everyone on the business team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative business team.
- Access to experienced business mentors
- Meaningful equity for all employees.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus