Financial Reporting Executive - Based in Kuala Lumpur
- Prepare full set of accounts and account consolidation for all subsidiaries
- Prepare monthly financial management report
- Prepare financial consolidation
- Prepare the sales analysis and costing reports
- Attend to auditors and statutory queries
- Tax planning and computation including SST
- Prepare reconciliation and schedule listings
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Strong attention to detail and able to multitask. Good communication skill and able to deal with all levels of people
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with the team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative entrepreneurial team.
- Access to experienced engineering mentors.
- Meaningful equity for all employees.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus