- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop concepts, graphics for product illustrations, logos and websites
- Determine the size and arrangement of illustrative materials.
- Determine the font style and size combinations for the content.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements if required.
- Liaise with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
- Creative and imaginative.
- Have good communication skills and able to work as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience with DTP(Desktop Publishing) is a plus.
- Fresh grads are highly encouraged to apply!
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with everyone on the media team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative media team.
- Access to experienced media mentors
- Meaningful equity for all employees.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus