Graphic Designer / Animator
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop concepts, graphics for product illustrations, logos and websites
- Determine the size and arrangement of illustrative materials.
- Determine the font style and size combinations for the content.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements if required.
- Liaise with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Work with media visualisers to create story lines involving the subject matter.
- Create sketches, artwork, and illustrations.
- Draw storyboards.
- Concept the story frame-by-frame.
- Record dialogue.
- Work with editors to bring together the layers of animation, including backgrounds and graphics.
- Sequence frames together to create animation.
- Design a variety of characters with different personalities.
- Use technical software packages, such as Flash, 3D studio max, Maya, Lightwave, Softimage and Cinema 4D.
- Time characters' movements to soundtracks or voice overs.
- Interpret scripts.
- Develop concepts for characters and pitch ideas to clients.
- Design animated backdrops for characters.
- Work within the bounds of 2D animation, 3D model-making animation, stop frame or computer-generated animation.
- Work alongside printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers or marketing specialists.
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design, computer animation, 3D/graphic design, fine arts or equivalent.
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation
- Experience in project management
- Proficient in CGI software and posses creative presentation abilities
- Creative and imaginative.
- Have good communication skills and able to work as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience with DTP(Desktop Publishing) is a plus.
- Fresh grads are highly encouraged to apply!
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with everyone on the media team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative media team.
- Access to experienced media mentors
- Meaningful equity for all employees.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus