Mechanical Design Engineer
- Perform a full life cycle product development.
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements.
- Develop project specifications with colleagues, often include those from other engineering disciplines.
- Discuss and solve complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers.
- Produce details of specifications outline designs.
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs.
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems.
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-aided design.
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety.
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions.
- Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
- Estimate budget and scope of project.
- Prepare product reports and documentation.
- BSc degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Familiarity with 2D and 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools. Solidwork is a must and other 3D tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other) will be additional advantages.
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Working experience as a in mechanical engineering is a plus
- Working experience with product life cycle management (PLM), finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) is a plus
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with everyone on the engineering team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative engineering team.
- Access to experienced engineering mentors.
- Meaningful equity for all employees.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus