Optical Modeling Engineer
- Construct optical and lens model based on company’s light emitting devices, optical fiber and optical systems
- Plan and execute the optical model verification through light coupling experiment and lens profiling
- Trouble-shoot light coupling issue from the lenses fabricated and from the packaged modules and systems
- Work closely with product R&D team for the design requirement
- Apply well defined modeling parameters to analyze data and draw decisions
- Minimum of BSc/MSc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Photonic Engineering or Physics
- Strong engineering background in optical properties of materials and optical system design
- Preferable 1 to 5+ years of experience in optical design. Fresh graduate who have experience with Zemax is welcome to apply
- Familiar with latest optical design and modeling tools such as Zemax
- Experience in drafting drawings using Solidwork or other 3D design software tools is an added advantage
- Good problem solving, effective communication and presentation skills
- Organize information and data that can be used to draw usable engineering conclusion and decisions
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with everyone on the engineering team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative engineering team.
- Access to experienced engineering mentors.
- Meaningful equity for all employees.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus