Product Development Engineer
- Run product characterization and evaluate product functionality and performance.
- Define the methodology and tooling for efficient characterization execution, data analysis and report generation.
- Plan and coordinate the test specific project topics with the project managers.
- Analyze and define product manufacturability and process window (e.g. rainbow lot definition and analysis, existing driver constraints, etc.)
- Pre-development project stage– qualification of vendors.
- Assume post development ownership and customers support.
- Drive product improvement and improvement of global yield.
- Perform cost analysis to derive and drive productivity improvement projects (e.g. process optimization, process standardization, OEE, etc.)
- Degree in Applied Sciences or degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronic, Physics or equivalent.
- The ability to drive a sub-project team.
- Necessary communication skills which help you in your daily work with different teams from R&D, application engineering, operations and quality management.
- Preferably with knowledge in Labview, ADS, Solidwork or equivalent software.
- Fluent English skills with Mandarin skills as a plus
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with everyone on the engineering team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative engineering team.
- Access to experienced engineering mentors.
- Meaningful equity for all employees.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus