Sales And Marketing Executive
- Listen to customer requirements and presenting.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
- Arrange meetings with potential customers.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Represent QEOS at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments.
- Create detailed proposal documents.
- Check the quantities of goods on display.
- Record sales and order information and send copies to the sales office.
- Review your own sales performance, aim to meet or exceed targets.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide customers with quotations.
- Provide future buying trends back to employers.
- Attend team meetings and share best practices with colleagues.
- BSc degree in sales, marketing or business related studies is preferred.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Talent in negotiations and networking.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Willing to travel.
- Fluent English skills with Mandarin skills as a plus.
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with everyone on the business team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative business team.
- Access to experienced business mentors
- Meaningful equity for all employees.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus