- Responsible for Software Development.
- Involve in Feasibility Study, Design, Implementation, Testing, Maintenance and Customer Support.
- Study customer’s requirements, implement new specification, and develop new ideas for products improvement.
- Prepare technical design documents and software management by using source control tools.
- Work as a team and coordinate closely with hardware, marketing team and customers to deliver projects on time.
- Take leadership of crisis situations in taskforce, focus teams or 8D mode.
- A University of applied sciences degree or degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or comparable
- Proficient in C/C++ Programming.
- Experience in wireless communication system/protocols, e.g. Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi will be an advantage.
- Necessary communication skills which help you in your daily work with different teams from R&D, application engineering, operations, and quality management.
- Fluent English skills with Mandarin skills as a plus.
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with everyone on the Media and Engineering team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative entrepreneurial team.
- Access to experienced Engineering mentors.
- Meaningful equity for all employees.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus