- Install and maintain of electrical systems and equipment in-house and at clients’ site
- Good analytical skills in troubleshooting, locate and repair faults in electrical wiring systems with a variety of testing devices
- Correctly use and maintain the tools of the trade including power tools, test equipment and measuring instruments
- Inspect and check electrical wiring systems
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
- Install and maintain wiring, electrical systems, and lighting systems
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Prepare reports after perform work assignment in accordance with the schedule as assigned by supervisor
- Candidate must be a Malaysian; preferably Sarawak-based
- Five (5) years or more experience in the wiring of premises
- Preferably attended Building Contract Electrical Wiring course and examination
- Passes at least PW3 competency certificate
- Willing to travel.
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with everyone on the engineering team.
- Insurance coverage for the employee under the Employee Social Security Act 1969.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative team.