Executive Finance - Based in Kuala Lumpur
- Provide financial assurance services and manage special projects such as IPO engagement, corporate exercise and financial due-diligence
- Develop, evaluate and prepare company's restructuring and corporate governance activities
- Develop and implement business plans in coordination with others to achieve revenue goals
- Build and maintain a long-term relationship with key partners and stakeholders.Liaise with external party according to the portfolios and industry
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in finance
- Bahasa Malaysia and English, good in verbal and written communications
- Have worked for about 1-3 years, preferably at least 1 year in corporate planning and business development areas. Added advantage if possess working experience in corporate finance activity
- Excellent in key skills of project management and analysis, negotiation, presentation. Excellent in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with the team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative entrepreneurial team.
- Access to experienced engineering mentors.
- Meaningful equity for all employees.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Performance Bonus