Web Designer cum IT Support
- Responsible for creating website design.
- Responsible for updating, modifying and editing the content of the company website.
- Involve in Feasibility Study, Design, Implementation, Testing, Maintenance and Customer Support.
- Study and discuss customer’s requirements and project progress.
- Experienced in MySQL database.
- Work as a team and coordinate closely with media team and customers to deliver projects on time.
- Create products and contents that are appealing, user-friendly and effective.
- In charge of showroom and present ANGEL products to customers.
- Responsible for internet and firewall securities.
- Responsible for all computer hardware and software.
- A degree/diploma in Web design or degree in Computer Science
- Proficient in HTML5 Programming.
- Necessary communication skills which help you in your daily work with different members from Media team, product engineers and administration.
- The adrenaline of a fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Work closely together with everyone on the Media team.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting collaborative entrepreneurial team.
- Access to experienced engineering mentors.
- Meaningful equity for all employees.
- EPF and SOCSO